Product List

(Total 812 Products )
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
>This Samosa/Dumplings/Gyoza Machine is applicable to make the samosa, dumplings, spring rolls, wonton gyoza, and ...
FOB Price: US $900-1,150 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The DDW140 machine was specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on one-time ...
FOB Price: US $1,850-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> It adopts imported fittings, superior materials, and the pressure roller is treated with hard chrome, which is not ...
FOB Price: US $1,350-1,950 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A. Products Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> Potato Peeler is specially designed for peeling and washing potato and Pachyrhizus.
> The machine is widely ...
FOB Price: US $2,200-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The TJ series Meat Grinder is electric meat grinder, designed and manufactured by our company.
> With fully ...
FOB Price: US $1,100-1,680 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The DBJ series machines were specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on ...
FOB Price: US $1,850-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> It adopts imported fittings, superior materials, and the pressure roller is treated with hard chrome, which is not ...
FOB Price: US $1,350-1,950 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
The default molds could be to choose:
> Samosa Size: 65*65*65mm,70*70*80mm; 100*100*100mm
> Dumpling Size: 65*35mm
> Empanadas Size: ...
FOB Price: US $1,200-1,680 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A. Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
The DBJ series machines were specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on ...
FOB Price: US $1,880-2,380 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
On the basis of repetitious practice and innovation, MG series dough dividers/steamed bread molding machines are ...
FOB Price: US $1,200-1,750 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The DBJ series machines were specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on ...
FOB Price: US $1,850-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> Feed the dough at one end and continuously discharges the bread at the other end. Without manual help, the baking ...
FOB Price: US $8,000-11,800 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> DQP bread slicer is a new bakery machine. This bread slicer can quickly cut the bread into slice shape more evenly ...
FOB Price: US $700-880 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The LJ32 Meat Grinder is electric meat grinder, designed and manufactured by our company.
> With fully enclosed ...
FOB Price: US $1,100-1,680 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The DDW140 machine was specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on one-time ...
FOB Price: US $1,850-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
> It adopts imported fittings, superior materials, and the pressure roller is treated with hard chrome, which is not ...
FOB Price: US $1,350-1,950 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
The default molds could be to choose:
> Samosa Size: 65*65*65mm,70*70*80mm; 100*100*100mm
> Dumpling Size: 65*35mm
> Empanadas Size: ...
FOB Price: US $1,200-1,680 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A. Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
>DGK Series pita bread tunnel oven is a specially designed for industrial roti baking oven. Electric heating and ...
FOB Price: US $7,200-9,880 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
On the basis of repetitious practice and innovation, MG series dough dividers/steamed bread molding machines are ...
FOB Price: US $1,200-1,750 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The TJ22S Meat Grinder is electric meat grinder, designed and manufactured by our company.
> With fully enclosed ...
FOB Price: US $800-980 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
This line is suitable for Pita bread and other similar products. The line contains Dough Mixer, Dough Sheeter, Pita Bread Maker, Pita Tunnel Oven and ...
FOB Price: US $2,050-9,900 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications

(2) Descriptions
>On the basis of adopting the advantages of the like machines, the MP45/2 model dough divider/steamed bread molding ...
FOB Price: US $750-1,150 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The LJ32 Meat Grinder is electric meat grinder, designed and manufactured by our company.
> With fully enclosed ...
FOB Price: US $1,100-1,680 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
A.Product Descriptions
(1) Specifications
(2) Descriptions
>The DDW140 machine was specially designed for roti and product like roti. The product could be finished on one-time ...
FOB Price: US $1,850-2,850 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 34 Next

Last Login Date: May 26, 2020

Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Main Products: Bakery Machinery Machines, Grain Product Processing Machines, Meat Processing Machines, Fruits and Vegetable Processing Machines, French Fries and Potato Chips Line, Pita Bread Line, Vegetable Washing and Sorting Line, Biscuit Making Line, Bread Making Line